Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My New Best Friend


Sorry to all of my old best friends but you'll have to move over for my new best friend. If your nice about the change maybe I will share my new best friend with all of you. My new best friend is diet coke, diet dr. pepper and diet pepsi with lime. I know it is sad to have a realationship with something you consume, we all saw what mcdonalds did to me a few months ago. This relationship however has helped me lose ALL the BABY weight and i'm not sure I could have done it alone. With all of those late night shifts having a brand new baby and being tired the "diets" helped me keep my sanity so for all of you looking for a new friend I would recomind the "diets" to be part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment