

The Summers have been really busy doing nothing...I've been working freight shifts for the last month so I go to work then Sleep till 2pm when Brady gets home from work shortly after. Then we go car shopping on ksl or go test drive a car (thanks to me totaling the Mercedes on the 23rd last month) We finally found the car it the picture above and audi A8 and bought that so hopefully we will start doing more with our lives. We have also been hanging out with my family a lot and must say I love it!! I love my family they are the best and its been so fun to be friends with my siblings. Brady has been working and being the best dad. I am amazed how good he is with Titan he watches him at least 30 hours a week and he is doing great! Titan is enjoying life he has started hating his car seat cover because he really wants to look out at the world around him so we get yelled at if we forget to uncover him. He has rolled from his back to his side its pretty cute, since he sleeps on his side (which I find odd I didn't know babies slept on their side) he decide being on his back was not working so he pumped his right arm and right leg till he got to his side. He also has started "talking" quite a bit and if you talk back he will just cut you off and talk over you kinda cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment