Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Titan's Baby Blessing
















Titan's baby blessing was 2/6/2010 Brady did the blessing and he did a great job, it made me cry. He later told me that he had kinda planned what to say and what he said in the blessing was not even close so the sprit had let the whole blessing. I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband who could give our baby a special blessing. We had food after at the house and invited friend and family to come. I was a little stressed about how many people who would be in the house but it turned out to be comfortable. Thanks to all that came and helped on that special day.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, lets try this again.. Titan's blessing clothes are adorable. That little grin he has is the best.

    I tried to post once and it was either deleted or just didn't post...

    ReplyDelete