Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life at the Summers







Well its been over a month since the last post. Life has been great for our little family and I feel so blessed every day. I had to go back to work after Thanks giving I only work four days a week and my boss is great to schedule me around Brady's schedule which is why I feel so blessed because even if I cant be with my little guy I know he is in safe hands that I trust more than anything else. I also happen to have great parents in-laws and siblings who are willing to step in and watch Titan if the need arises, I really don't know how people have babies away from their families. Titan Sleeps from 10pm to 4am or longer which is great since I wake up for work about 4 so I get a good nights rest!! Lucky me. I also feel blessed that my dog Attlee gets along with us having a baby really well I was worried that we would have a lady and the tramp situation where she didn't feel loved, we did get her fixed though so no puppies. Attlee is very careful around him, i cant wait till Titan is older and they can be best friends. Brady is a great dad and loves Titan so much i love watching him play with Titan. Titan has started cooing and watching things move he is getting so big he was 9lb 2 oz at his last appointment and has started wearing size 1 diapers and 0 to 3 month clothes.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love these pictures. He is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was amazed to read that he is sleeping so long at night. Its good to hear that you realize what a blessing that is. That is a trait Titan did not inherit from our side. And as you said, Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I think he got it from me I sleep like a champ, Brady is the one that has a hard time sleeping..

    ReplyDelete