Saturday, November 3, 2012

Titan’s 2nd Birthday Party

I had a big debate on if it was even worth doing a party for a two year old and decided in the long run that what would it hurt. I’d have pictures to remember it by.

TitanInvite

Here is the super cute invitation that I found online and Brady improved and duplicated for me.

IMG_0366[1]IMG_0362[1]

Here is the banner I made and the drinks labels Brady made.

IMG_0373[1]IMG_0371[1]

Here is the decked our party room and cupcakes

IMG_0370[1]

The party favorites that say Fillmore's organic oil.

He got a bunch of great gifts and toys from all of the cousins and friends that came. Thanks everyone who was able to make it such a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. ... and it was such a fun party. Love the decor and food!! And of course I adore what you are doing with Titan and Reagan's bedroom.

    ReplyDelete