Saturday, November 3, 2012

Disneyland run away!

For Brady’s birthday this year I was feeling a little guilty having not done anything fun. So while I was at work the day before his birthday I decided to plan a spur of the moment trip to his favorite place. Disneyland. I called him and said pack your bags we are going on a trip, don’t ask where or how much I’m going to spend. To my surprise he said ok.

I drove home we booked our hotel, bought our tickets and started the 10 hour drive. I thought about flying but it came out to be twice as much and only get us there a few hours earlier with long layovers.

Titan was a champ on the drive we made it to Anaheim at 11pm. 20121007_101318

Then Spend the day in Disneyland!!

20121007_093033

Cars land was so cute looked just like the main street in the movie.

20121007_191642

We had a hard time getting picture because Titan loves to play with Brady's phone so every time we pulled it out he wanted to play with so we got lots of crying picture and reaching pictures. We will have to bring the real camera from now on.

20121007_09192920121007_092141

We then drove home that night. It worked well since Brady works freights he didn’t have much of a problem staying up all night and since I wake up at 4am for work I didn’t have a problem taking over for him once we hit Utah. It was a blast one of those memories I hope I will always remember.

20121008_07303420121008_073053

Driving home from a fun trip.

1 comment: