Monday, September 20, 2010

Freezer canning peaches
















My in-laws went out of town just in time for their peaches to be nice and ripe, so since Brady and I are the only ones staying behind we were able to reap the fruits of their success. Sunday afternoon Brady and I blanched vacuum sealed the bags for the freezer, I think it turned out to be a great success!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! You are always doing cool things. I haven't canned anything for a really longtime. Those peaches should be tasty! (I'm not a huge fan of peaches, but I did try one recently that was not too shabby.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love canning peaches. Justin wants to buy one of those huge fruit stand boxes so that we have enough until next fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well when ever you want I can come over and help you can your huge box, but I've never done the real bottling type of canning but I'd love to help!!

    ReplyDelete