Thursday, September 23, 2010

Double Doctor Day Wednesday


Well Wednesday was an interesting day in our little family. Brady thought he had gotten ammonia posing from work and was not feeling well at all. We talked to poison control and they said that they would take him into an ER. We decided to try and wait it out over night and hope he started feeling better. By the next morning he was starting to become dehydrated so we took him in. We got to the hospital around 10, we were the only ones in the waiting room and it still took 20 min to get in. The nurse started him on and iv and the doctor came in and checked him out. She said that his symptoms were not consistent with amniona poisoning so he must have just had a bad bug. So lucky us we get to pay for an emergency room visit, but we have him double insured with my job and his so I'm interested to see how that works out.

The second doctors visit went very well it was my 32 week appointment for the baby. He is doing well kicking and moving a lot and he is already head down, but he never hits my ribs when he kicks guess I have a lot of room for him to move. He hasn't dropped yet but things are looking good. I now get to see the doctor every 2 weeks. It feels strange to be at that stage in my pregnancy.

That was our Double Doctor Day, over all good everyone is feeling better and is happy!!

2 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HAVE A BLOG! I've tried texting you a few times since I've been back but maybe you have a new number? But anyway, can't believe our babies will be here so soon! WOOHOO! I'm so excited for you to have your first! I was sad to see we weren't in the same ward when I got back, but we should still get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were back already, that was a fast summer. You need to send me another invite to your blog so I can follow it. I still have the same number but lost all of my contacts so you'll have to send me your number to. How was Texas? right? When is your offical due date I know you weren't sure befor you left.

    ReplyDelete