Updates on how the baby is.
He is now getting on his knees and crawling for about 4 little moves then will fall and scoot.
Titan can also sit up from his tummy.
And with food He eats everything, anything we have given him he is a fan!
The picture below is how he will move from sitting up to his knees. I
And he LOVES to clap
I love this age I see why everyone says its their favorite.
He is also the only baby I know who likes to sit on grass (and if he is lucky he will eat it)
Titan is a great sleeper. He goes to bed 830-9 and sleeps till 6 gets food and then will sleep till 9:45. Then be up for and hour and a half and take a 2 hour nap. Then some time and always random in the afternoon take more naps.
(I was looking for a picture of him sleeping and realized hey he is sleeping right now so I ran up with the camera)
Brady found Titan standing one morning..so we dropped the crib lower and took the bumpers off. He can still pull up. I love this picture because of how proud of himself he looks
No comments:
Post a Comment