Brady and I went to Ikea the other day, which we should stop doing we always walk in thinking of one thing and leave with 5.
I have been making home made hot pocekts for Brady to take to work and I have been using three bowls to make the dough just to have enough bread.
So in efforts to help me out we got this baby! I know amazing and best part it was only 14.99!!![]()
Very Nice, I love good deals! That's a good idea with the lunches, do you make different kinds for him? I don't think I've ever tried a homeade hot pocket.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when you have to use almost all the bowls you own to make something. That is pretty awesome! Maybe I should in invest in one... Sad thing is, I'm the same way at Ikea. Hence, why we never go. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI only make a chicken one, I've tried a pizza one and a tuna one and they were not as good but Its nice to have them on hand.
ReplyDeleteGotta love ikea for that. My sister Darby hadn't been till I took her a couple of days ago and now she is in love.