Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things that made me happy....yesterday

Things that made me happy yesterday...because I went to bed and didn't post this

I got to go to lunch with my big sis Darby



I made sugar cookies!





Brady putting Titan down for a nap, I just love that Brady is such a great dad.



I wore my red shoes to lunch.








I got a thank you card int he mail. I think thank you card are so classy.



I went to check the mail and Zack (my nephew) and Attlee watched me it was kinda cute.




I had a great day off baby sitting my nephew, hanging out with my sister and watching a movie with Brady and the boys. Great relaxing day off.







2 comments:

  1. I love days like this. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did do a bunch of fun stuff. Isn't family great!! I loved the photo of the red shoes, but then I am very much a shoe person! Great day and a fun post!!

    ReplyDelete